Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I finished my laying card, I was trying to post a picture up here so you could see it, but for some reason it didnt want to work for me. So here's a verbal description...I used a photograph of a farmer, and drew over top of it with the pen tool so it was basic shapes, then I used the photo grain tool to make it look old. There are spades that I used the grain tool on, and the K for king is distressed looking. I found a graphic pea pod image and redid that so it fit in better with my theme. I put them all over the background to add some texture. I think it turned out pretty well. Sorry for the lack of image, I hope you have a good imagination.