Saturday, April 11, 2009

After spending all of class time thinking of new ideas and coming up with things that descirbed me and my personality, I decided that one of the best symbols to describe me was a crown. I am consistantly called a drama queen by my roommate. I am a dramatic person and I will admit it....so the crown fit nicely. I also decided to make the crown similar to the shape Juicy Couture Logo, which represents my love for fashion. One more fun fact....some where way down my family line is a duke. So, I'm basically royalty. Joking...but seriously. Basically, Thursday was spent drawing the crown and trying to decide where I should throw it into the portrait. I guess we will see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you've put some thought into this project. Have you figured out how and where the crown is going to be at in the composition?

    ReplyDelete