Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So this is it!!! The final copy of my self portrait ...finally.  I am finished and happy with it.  The only thing that is driving me crazy-printing.  It keeps cropping off parts of the photo which aren't exactly crucial to the final project, but I feel like they need to be in it.  So, included in it is me with my stunna shades, in the reflection is my crown which represents my love for fashion and my personality (drama queen).  There is also a city scape behind me which represents that sometime in my future I would love to move to a big city, preferably New York or Chicago.  There is a layer of lace texture in the background as well which represents they girly side of me, and the text is quotes and things that I like or are important to me.  I feel like I did a pretty good job representing my personality.  Now, if only I can get it to print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment